Creative & Funny Happy Birthday Quotes
CREATIVE & FUNNY HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUOTES _____ But still confused on how to deliver funny happy birthday greeting to someone so full of impressions?
What about e-cards? Send a personalized funny Birthday e-card; customize it just the way that you want. E-cards are not only for birthdays you can find tons of e-cards for marriage, anniversaries, holidays and so forth. Whatever you might be looking for they are bound to have it. If you are looking for something specific like a funny birthday e-card all you have to do is type it into your search engine and you will be brought to a list of websites that will carry exactly what you are looking for. It is really simple to amaze your family, your lover and friends by sending them a unique e-card.
So once you found an e-card website you may have to register to start creating e-cards which most likely will be free. There are all types of cards you can choose from maybe you want to send a musical e-card. There are also talking e-cards, animated, and comic, all are e-cards that you select depending on the type of e-card you were looking for. Many e-cards you can customize yourself and add that personal touch to them.
Creative & Funny Happy Birthday Quotes; To add your inspiration, here are a few quotes funny happy birthday quotes :
- I wake up every morning at nine and grab for the morning paper. Then I look at the obituary page. If my name is not on it, I get up > Harry Hershfield
- A stockbroker urged me to buy a stock that would triple its value every year. I told him, “At my age, I don’t even buy green bananas” > Claude D. Pepper
- It is not how old you are, but how you are old > Marie Dressler
- Some people, no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty – they merely move it from their faces into their hearts > Martin Buxbaum
- Thanks to modern medical advances such as antibiotics, nasal spray, and Diet Coke, it has become routine for people in the civilized world to pass the age of 40, sometimes more than once > Dave Barry
- Youth is a disease from which we all recover > Dorothy Fulheim
- To me, old age is always 15 years older than I am > Bernard Baruch
- You were born an original. Don’t die a copy > John Mason
- There is no cure for birth and death save to enjoy the interval > George Santayana
- Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be > Robert Browning
- Youth has no age > Pablo Picasso
- There is still no cure for the common birthday > John Glenn
- Inside every older person is a younger person – wondering what the heck happened > Cora Harvey Armstrong
- Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair > Sam Ewing
- Growing old is like being increasingly penalized for a crime you have not committed > Anthony Powell
- A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman’s birthday but never remembers her age > Robert Frost
- Last week the candle factory burned down. Everyone just stood around and sang Happy Birthday > Stephen Wright
- When I was younger, I could remember anything, whether it happened or not > Mark Twain
Last but not least, hopefully you get more great inspiration from the posting titled “Creative & Funny Happy Birthday Quotes“…